Friday, February 19, 2010

Park City with the Veaters

This past week/weekend my family came up and stayed in Park City! It was so fun to hang out with them! Steve and I hit the slopes for the first time together, being that last winter we were both in Jerusalem! It had been almost two years for me! Way too long!

We went up two days with my Mom, Zane, and Brooke. It was a blast :)


Zane and Brooke are always a party.

Sidenote: To give you an example of how much of a party Brooke is...last night I received this text message from her.

"Today is hotfriend day n baby u bangin!"

She is out of control.


The last night the fam was in town we all headed out to 412 Bistro to enjoy some French cuisine! It was fabulous :)



Who's that babe?



Steve and his lamb! Such a stud.


My wonderful Bass




We miss you guys! Come back soon :)


2 comments:

Love Notes