Monday, July 12, 2010

December Wedding




Well, I was just going through my blog archive and noticed that I had said I would post our real wedding photos...and I never did

I'm terribly sorry

I'm also sorry to all those who have already seen these photos on facebook

because I'm posting them again...

We just really loved our wedding.

Here we go


The bouquet



Some of my beautiful bridesmaids (and best friends) waiting outside the temple
(Susan Moore, Emily Zachary, Kasee Thomas, and Erin Collins)



Coming out of the temple...Can you tell I'm excited?



The Groom



The Dress



Sister Love



Daddy daughter love



Fresno Temple



The shoes


Bridesmaids and Groomsmen


The Marcum Family


Our Mothers


Mother-Daughter


Mother-Son


Cloud 9 girls


The perfect day


Nerds


The new addition


My new sisters


White Roses


So happy


The Reception


Head Table


The Hall


The tables


The flowers



The cake


Cutting the cake


Hmmm how do we do this?



Daddy-daughter dance



Our first dance


blushing


Dan really wanted that garter...Poor Zane


Dan is getting married August 14th.


Tossing the bouquet


Brooke is not getting married any time soon, sassy girl.


Leaving the reception


Driving away



and they lived happily ever after



Love, Steve and Jess

3 comments:

  1. Ohh what a lovely day that was! You looked absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! You look beautiful! And that reception looks incredible! Isn't marriage the best?!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes