Thursday, July 08, 2010

Good Memories




I find myself thinking of...

  

This place

These girls

Holy Sites

Cute neighbors

Olive Trees

Beach trips

City Walls

Small donkeys

Palm leaves

Prophecies

Ancient stones

Whole fish

Dried fruit

 sunsets

arches

Good food

Pyramids

New love


"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces."  

-Pslams 122: 6-7


Photos from top to bottom:
-Jerusalem and The Dome of the Rock
-Aya with her sisters and cousins- our Palestinian friends that lived in our neighborhood
-The Garden Tomb
-Our Palestinian neighbor's children from across the street
-Mount of Olives 
-Tel Aviv
-Damascus Gate- entrance to the Old City 
-3 boys in Luxor, Egypt
-Palm Sunday procession, Jerusalem
-Har Meggido- Armageddon prophecy
-Western Wall of the Temple Mount- Herod's Stones
-"Peter's Fish" The Galilee
-Jewish Market/ shuk
-The Sea of Galilee
-The Jerusalem Center
-Schawarma 
-Giza Plateau- Cairo, Egypt 
-Dome of the Rock- Steve and Jess



Love, Steve and Jess

3 comments:

  1. Why do you do this to me? Seeing everything in such beautiful pictures makes me miss it so much more! I hope you guys are having fun in California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess!
    Ugh. I posted a really good, long comment a few posts ago & I don't think it took.
    Dangit.
    SO good to see how you're doing from your blog. I miss our chats.
    I liked your comment on my blog. Yes, you knew all the drama. So much more, but it's your fault for leaving ;)
    Hope you're doing well! Looks like you are! Let's meet up when you're back in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! What an amazing trip. Now you should post wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes