Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Sister Love



Sisters, Sisters


There were never such devoted sisters.

Name that movie.




This is just a little shout out to this girl


who's leaving me for this place



and these guys



for one whole month!



I will miss her terribly

SO to distract me from getting too caught up in the sadness I will post some of our favorite things to do together


WE LIKE TO...


Take naps together



make Zane take GQ pictures with us together



Wear furry coats together



Quote Pride and Prejudice together


 
Share friends together



Impersonate Zoolander together



Be weird together



Hug Dad together



Take pics of the sunset together



Watch Madagascar 2 together

 

lounge in the grass together



Be excited together



Drive together



Dress up together



Go to Mardi Gras together...just kidding



Shop together



and play in Provo together



To sum it all up...

We Luv each other



Have fun in Peru little sister




You will be missed



Love, Steve and Jess

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. SO adorable. Can I just say I love you both?? Because I do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is she doing in Peru? Love White Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's working at an orphanage down there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the best sister in the whole world:) Can't wait to come spend a couple days with youuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jessica! I love your blog!! i seriously can't believe i used to babysit you guys!!! i feel soooooo old!! i love that you and taylor are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE you both!! You are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey it's matt...
    your dad's pic is motivating me to work out harder in the gym. holy cow

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes