Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Musings



things I fancy lately...


Bear with my randomness.



Baby Spinach Salads

Something about using spinach for salads make them taste so fresh and healthy, I'm diggin' it.



Single stems in clear vases

There's something so whimsical and country about this. It seems very summer to me.



Sunflowers

Ok I've never really been a sunflower lover...they always seemed too Americana and typical. But for some reason this summer I'm loving them!



Miranda Lambert.

I've always been a fan. I was hooked with "Famous in a Small Town" (I totally relate), but she just keeps getting better and better! I been loving "White Liar" and "The House That Built Me".




Fabric Flowers

Yes, I'm still obsessed with these! They're so fun to make and stitch onto shirts, headbands, belts, whatever! So girly and fun!



Strawberries

I mean...who doesn't like strawberries in the summer?



Movies!

There's just something about summer movies...I love 'em! Steve and I have always loved movies but this summer we're all about it!



Thanks for letting me vent my random thoughts.


Love, Steve and Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes