Friday, August 13, 2010

Last Night




Last night...I was missing Steve.

and I knew the only thing to make me feel better would be

french fries and a chocolate banana shake.

one problem.

I'm very picky about my chocolate banana shakes.

You see...

My beautiful Aunt Amy



Introduced me to chocolate banana milkshakes from this place 



at a tender age

It spoiled me...I started with the best and almost nothing has been able to compare since then

Too much banana

Not enough banana

Chocolate flavoring instead of chocolate ice cream

and the list goes on...

and you know what? I'm not going to waste a bazillion calories on a mediocre chocolate banana shake, I'm just not. It's got to be GOOD.

but last night I decided to risk my happiness (and waistline) and try a new place, I was that desperate.



and for once...I wasn't disappointed!

Their fries were pretty average

but their chocolate banana shake was right on!

Thanks Ruby's

I don't know if you're real/substantial food is good, but you had me from hello...I mean the first sip.


Love, Jess without Steve

3 comments:

  1. Confession: I sometimes check my blog roll just to see if you've posted. Keep up the great blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never had a chocolate banana milkshake, but it sounds divine. and with fries? that's just what i need right now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes