Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lovely Reception



This past Friday

 I went to the wedding reception for two of my dear friends

in beautiful San Diego




Katie and I lived across the hall from each other our freshmen year in the dorms




Joel and I grew up in the same stake and have known each other since we were 12




They fell in love their freshmen year of college




and she wrote him faithfully for 2 years while he was serving a mission for our church




They are so beautiful and in love.

I love love.

and marriage.




Their reception was at Balboa Park

my pictures don't do it justice, it was stunning



OK and I seriously LOVED her dress

Straight out of Pride and Prejudice




Yes please.



I also got to see my friend and former roommate Shayla! What a dream.

This girl is the best. Seriously.



The charming Mr. and Mrs. Everett

Congratulations again you guys!


Love, Steve and Jess

2 comments:

  1. oh i LOVE them! i'm so happy they stayed together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they were getting married! How exciting! What a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes