Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A lovely Weekend



We had a lovely weekend home at the ranch

I love my family.

Here are some of the highlights:



Zane's Sweet 16 Surprise Party

(the little brother)

(the vintage jacket we got Zane)

at first glance the top photo may seem to depict a rambunctious youth under the influence of alcohol...this is not the case. The drink in his hand is in fact an Orange Crush soda, and he's just really excited about blowing the candles out on his ice cream sandwich birthday cake :)

Family time on the Ranch

(Brooke and  her friend Balana let me do their hair)

(I thought this photo was cute-Zane carrying this little guy up the hill to ride the bulldozer with George!)

(Mom showing us her house under construction)

(Mom and Dad on the second floor of their soon-to-be home)

(The bear cub we saw climbing a pine tree while we were driving through the ranch)

(Clint hanging out with his horse Buster)

(Taking Mac for a ride on Cheyene)

(The husband and I at the arena)



Family Dinner at Grandma's




(Swimming with Mac and LoLo)

(Grandpa and Griffin-Is this not the cutest picture?)

(Steve giving some love to his favorite dog Ginger)


Sunday Lovers


(Siblings before Church)

(Steve and I getting ready to go see Caroline!)



Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with Caroline! It seems that I am not the only person who thinks she's the greatest...we had to fight for her attention! It was wonderful to see her though, we can tell she was an incredible missionary! I can't wait to hang out with her in the Fall :)


Our weekend was so wonderful, we only wish we could have stayed a little longer!

Here's one last thing...

Happiness contained in a picture:



Love, Steve and Jess

1 comment:

Love Notes