Friday, August 20, 2010

Tay Way




Once upon a time

My seeester came to visit me.



We made yummy food together


I took her to get my newfound love at Ruby's

she also got real food, like a veggie burger


and I got a yummy turkey cranberry sandwich


I also wore an awesome all leather thrifted jacket

$20 people. All leather. Mint condition. Oh yes.


We saw a movie and took lots of silly pictures together


we got pedicures together


I painted mine bright pink,

She got a more practical color.


Then, when she left at 4:00 am she took this picture of husband and I cuddling. On the wrong side of the bed. 





I love you sister, I miss your ravishing face!

Good thing I'll be seeing you in a week!


Love, Steve and Jess

2 comments:

  1. Love that thrifted jacket! Good find. Also those tomato basil things look really good - what are they??

    You would cuddle like that hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you absolutely slept like that all night :) Precious children....

    I LOVE YOU TOO!! Move back into my life. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes