Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hot Fudge and other yummy things

First item of business:

A couple of friends have been asking for my Mom's famous hot fudge recipe

I've shared it on the blog once before...but it was only an afterthought

So I decided to post it again!

Mama Veater's Hot Fudge

You'll need:

1 cube of butter
1 cup of chocolate chips
I can of evaporated milk
3 cups of powdered sugar
1 Tbsp of vanilla extract


Begin by melting the butter and chocolate chips

Then add the evaporated milk

Then add the powdered sugar

Stir until smooth

Bring it to a boil for 5 minutes

Add your vanilla extract

and....



Viola!

Easy Peasy you guys

Seriously, go make it now.

Serve it over ice cream sundaes or do like my mom used to do and serve it over bananas!

Yum


Second item of business:

Today I applied to student teach...how exciting!

I feel so grown up...


My sister took this of me for my application

Do I look old enough to be shaping young minds? 

Don't answer that.


Lastly:

I cannot be bothered at the moment

I'm reading the 7th Harry Potter

and before you go calling me an irresponsible college student...

You should know that it is my homework

Muahahahahahhaha

be jealous.

thank you Children's Literature. I love you.


Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Cutest girl I know... You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! I wish I had homework like that! And your picture is fantastic! All the schools are going to be fighting over you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm hot fudge is SO good. Also I love that picture. I would let you shape my unborn child's mind.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes