Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Sweet Tooth Fairy



My Sister and I....

we like to go on dates together

it might be one of our favorite things to do.



She's a cute date.

The other day we decided to go to the Sweet Tooth Fairy


I've never really been a big fan of cupcakes

but these were ridiculously cute

I couldn't help myself


PLUS they totally have a cupcake name after NieNie


Now if only I could be there the same time she is....

I'm not creepy I swear


the Strawberry Shortcake was my fav.

I could only eat half because I had to nibble off every one

That's just the kind of person I am

but I had full intentions of eating the whole thing

and that's what counts

but you want to know what did me in for this place?

ou 

that's right.

Now you know

the way to this girl's heart is Diet Coke

How cute is that can?

I really couldn't help myself


What a fun little date in Provo with sister


Love it!

If you have an unlimited sweet tooth I'd stop by this place.

It's lovely :)



5 comments:

  1. you're so cute.
    i need to stop by there.
    tell everyone hi! i miss our cohort :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! I want that diet coke bottle too. You're bangs are totally darling, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo diet coke in a bottle? What a dream! I love the vaniela cupcakes the most! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you. And dates with you. I heard today about a new thrift store in Salt Lake that's supposed to be AMAZING. Let's go there on a date. after our shirt making date.... naturally :)

    You're SO cool.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes