Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Alpine Loop with my hunny



So we drove up the Alpine loop on Friday


I was worried that it wouldn't be very colorful 

being that the valley looks surprisingly dead for this time of year


and although it wasn't completely on fire...

it was still lovely


and let's be honest

anything that gives me an excuse to cuddle with Steve is a good thing


So we cuddled 

we ate Kneaders turkey and cranberry croissant sandwiches

we marveled at the change in season

and Steve played me the song he wrote for me the night we got engaged


What a catch

We had a fantastic time!

I highly recommend a drive through the Alpine loop...and to all you Utahans...I'll bet this recent rain has made it even more spectacular! Don't miss out!


mmmm I love the Fall

Bring on the thunderstorms!

3 comments:

  1. Jealous! We don't really get Fall colors here in Texas because the leaves on the trees don't change colors ... thanks for sharing your pics though! I'll just live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Jess! You've also just inspired our next FHE activity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love the Alpine Loop! And Kneaders! You two are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes