Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Best Friends


I still miss him.

My best friend for 13 years


We covered many a mile together

He was onery... Didn't really care for the company of other horses...or most people for that matter

but I loved him since the day I laid eyes on him

and for whatever reason he loved me too



I was just a scrawny eight year old when we met

but we took to each other fast

and he could do no wrong in my eyes


He didn't like men, but neither did I really, until I met Steve!

we were both sassy and pretty stubborn

we made a great pair


He went the way of the world this past Spring

and I miss him.

He'll always hold a special place in my heart.


My best friend.

4 comments:

  1. Awww I wish I could have met Frosty! What a perfect horse for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. aw. I almost want to cry! But we know he is in a better place :) You will meet again someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this made my heart hurt...a gorgeous horse!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes