Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Las Vegas Weekend

This past weekend I left my poor husband in Provo

(second weekend in a row. Sorry babe!)

and drove with my lovely Tay to Sin city

6 hour drive

she was an absolute dear and drove the whole way

don't judge me...I was reading Mockingjay

sigh.

That's a story for another blog post


ANYWAY


we drove down there to hang out with our cowboy dad and youngest sister Brooke





you see

on the weekends my Dad does extreme sports

like riding saddle broncs in rodeos

and I have to say he's pretty amazing at it

so we went down to see him compete and watch conference

it was such a fun Daddy-daughter weekend!




We watched Dad win his rodeo

Not bad for a 47 year old!


Cracked up at Brooke's impossibly funny one-liners

P.S. how does she look like a teenager??

Wasn't I just changing her diapers and watching her hunt rollie pollies?


We wore our cowboy boots


We stayed at the Trump Tower

(we looked a little out of place in our boots)


We saw Cirque Du Soleil 
Mystere

It was amazing.

If you ever get the chance, seriously go


and I got to feel a little piece of home

smells and all :)



Thanks Dad for a great weekend!

I miss you guys already!

Three weeks till the next rodeo reunion


Love, the Undercover Cowgirl

1 comment:

  1. LOVE. thanks for coming with me.

    and thanks steve for being so awesome and letting her :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes