Monday, October 04, 2010

Nie Nie at BYU

Last Thursday a few good friends and I had the AMAZING opportunity of hearing Stephanie Nielson (of the nieniedialogues fame) speak at BYU

she is truly an inspiration

I was totally star struck!


look there she is!


There she is again!

She did an amazing job, her story is so powerful.

Now here's a little game for you guys!

go here

find her post on the conference.

Look at the pictures of the audience

hint: 9-10th pictures down (not including side-by-side photos)

see if you can find these three ladies:




Yeah, we're pretty much famous.

My only regret of the night was not actually meeting Nie!

but you better believe I'd introduce myself if I saw her at TheSweetToothFairy

just sayin'





Thanks ladies for coming, it was a blast!



4 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! I'm so jealous you got to see her speak! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good, right? I loved it and was totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph is the sister of my mission trainer, Courtney (cjane).
    I LOVE that family!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes