Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Very Special Birthday

Presenting to you:

The lovely and most extraordinary,

Kasee Moore Thomas



Today she turns 23

and because it's her special day

I'd like to highlight 5 of the reasons she is amazing

and just because I only have time for 5

because I could go on for days.



1. Kasee is unbelievable gorgeous. Inside and out. This girl is constantly doing things for people. She works at the center for service and learning, her passion is service. I'm convinced that she will one day, save the world.





2. This girl knows how to party. She's a planner. If you've ever been to one of her shindigs....you know what I'm talking about, you're bound to have fun.



3. Oh and did I mention she can cook? Oh yes. Shes amazing! Check her recipes out here




4. Kasee wears cowboy boots. Which is a huge plus in my book! She has been my ally in Country Music and Justin Boots at BYU. I love it :)



5. Kasee is a great friend. She's always been there for me, and I love her for it. We could talk for hours on end about life, love, world peace... you name it, we've probably covered it!



Kasee, I love you girl.

I hope you have a fantastic Birthday!





LoveLoveLove


3 comments:

  1. Thanks girl. That was so sweet. I am truly honored to have a blog post about me and to call you my friend :) I love you! I can't wait for all the years of late night phone calls and stories to come!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes