Thursday, October 28, 2010

Westridge Elementary

SO 

this week I started my second Practicum

and to tell you the truth...

I was kind of nervous

ok so maybe that's an understatement

I was REALLY nervous

and I have NO idea why!

last Practicum I couldn't wait to get out in the schools, 

and I had a fantastic experience

so who knows why I had the heeby jeebies this time

maybe it had something to do with the fact that fifth graders might not think I was as cool as the second graders did...

anyhow.

No worries because the second I walked in the doors of Westridge Elementary

I remembered why I belong in an Elementary School :)



I love the books

 I love the cheesy posters on the walls

I love finger paintings 

...and most of all I love the kids


No matter how old they are.

The next month will probably be pretty busy for me...

and I may only answer to Mrs. Marcum

Jessica who?



but you better believe I'll be loving it.



LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. It's the greatest to be called Mrs. When they say, "Teacher, teacher" I say, "What's my name?" And then they correct themselves, and I think to myself, "Yes, I am your teacher, so call me Mrs. Spittler. Ok, maybe Mrs. S." I love being a teacher and I'm so glad to have a teacher friend in you. Happy practicum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are such a cute teacher! I'm glad you love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes