Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas decorating


Oh how I have waited for this day.

Isn't the Christmas season magical?

Yesterday I forsook all responsibility

and committed my evening to:

 listening to Bing Crosby Christmas music

and decorating our new tree.

:)


I may or may not have only gotten three hours of sleep because of it


but no regrets here!


Our little house is filled with the smell of pine and twinkling lights


There's nothing more romantic than snuggling with your honey

drinking candy cane hot cocoa

and watching the snow fall out your frosted window panes


Merry Christmas everyone


Oh by the way,

Steve and I decided

 since we name all other important inanimate objects

our tree should get a name too...

Henry.

It's Henry, our cute little Christmas tree.

Just so you know.




LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. You guys are darling. I'm glad we both named our trees. We were destined to be friends.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes