Monday, November 22, 2010

Currently

I'm Currently:

**********

- Wearing wool socks

-Waiting for it to snow

-Getting ready to snuggle with my love on the couch

-Wishing it was 6:00 am already so that we could fly to Seattle for Thanksgiving!


*************

We fly out in the morning to visit Steve's family's new residence in Seattle, WA for the Thanksgiving holiday!

I couldn't be any more excited.

Not only do we get to see the Marcum's 

who we've been missing terribly

BUT

we also have five whole days of stress free bliss

oh the perks of student life,

all your responsibilities can disappear( and reappear) in the blink of an eye

So besides the fact that I'm in charge of the Thanksgiving turkey...

My worries will be long gone in a matter of hours



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!



I know we will :)


LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. You are coming to Seattle, how fun. Seattle is great :-) We are leaving Seattle at 6 am tomorrow to go to Southern CA for Thanksgiving. What part of Seattle are they in?

    Hope you have a fun time - we have about 3 inches of snow on the ground right now and it is NO fun to drive in, good thing you are flying. Be sure to pack lots of boots and sweaters and scarves.


    PS - This is Shari - I can't figure out how to make it go back to my account - its my husbands right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in charge of the turkey? Wow, you will be awesome! And, say hello to my old stomping grounds for me. Did you ever find out what city they live in? My parents say its VERY snowy. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Seattle. I love all things Washington. I miss that place.

    Have so much fun!! Student life ends before you know it. Haha. But really, Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes