Thursday, November 18, 2010

Impatience

You guys...

I'm bursting at the seams.

I want to Christmas decorate....

SOO BAD.

I want to listen to Bing Crosby's Christmas 

and hang twinkling lights from my front porch

and you know what I want to put up a cute little Christmas tree dang it.

BUT

I know it's not socially acceptable to do this until after Thanksgiving

 sometimes...I just really want to

why does Costco get to have Christmas decorations out before Thanksgiving?

Some things in life just aren't fair.

I mean they should really consider the pain they're causing me.





Ughhh

I'll get over it

but until then...I'll just sneak in a little Frank Sinatra Christmas on Pandora

shhhh

don't tell.



LoveLoveLove


4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I have already snuck in some classic White Christmas...I mean come on Rosemary Clooney and Bing just cannot wait till after thanksgiving...it had to be done and i am not ashamed ha ha

    anyways, i was thinking, we should put on a christmas dinner party! what do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I think that's the best idea EVER. I'm so down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caved and decorated last weekend, don't judge me :) I couldn't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree whole heartedly...i haven't decorated yet, but everything is sitting out, just waiting for Nov 26th! I have already made some holiday treats though...i love fudge and peppermint bark to much!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes