Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Series of Letters

Dear School,

Why do you give me so many assignments? Would you want me to give you that many assignments? I didn't think so.


Dear apartment,

Why are you so small? Why do you get messy so fast? Oh and also, why does your heater and electricity have to be so fickle? I'm not sure if you're aware...but it snowed today.


Dear Westridge Elementary,

Thank you for having such cute, sweet children. They make my day...every day.


Dear Kinkos,

Why can't you print my invitations? Isn't that what you're supposed to do?


Dear Ensign,

Thanks for coming this month. Appreciate it.


Dear Diet Coke,

You look really cute in your Holiday edition can. I'm diggin' the snowflakes.


Dear Husband,

Thank you for making everything in my life better.





Love, Jess

6 comments:

  1. i like your letters.
    sorry i've been so crazy, but let's catch up soon please!
    hope you're doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. and don't fret, I printed the invitations and they look great and they are all done! yayy! love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you two in the snow ... what a gorgeous couple! You're models.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jessica - you're supposed to be my best friend?
    Also I have fond memories from that snowy photo shoot.. You look so cute for being so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote more wedding pictures! They look sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes