Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vintage Finds


As I perused D.I. searching for Ella

I came upon a couple other little gems I thought I'd share with you.

How cute is this little guy?

He cost $0.50



My favorite are the little feet

It's the small details in life.


I was inspired by something I saw on High Street Market

I haven't quite discovered his purpose.

but I suppose for just $0.50 I'm not pressed to find a purpose for him just yet...

right honey?

but for now he looks very handsome among my Thanksgiving display.

I'm satisfied.

**********************

Now this 

I didn't find at D.I.

but I did purchase the lace and the frame to make it there!

$2 for about 5 yds. of lace

and $1 for the frame



Inspiration for this pretty project found here  

If you haven't visited the lovely Mrs. Murphy over at Tunes and Spoons

you're missing out


I've long searched for a solution to my mess of a jewelery drawer

and here it is

my life is now complete.




The Joys of Vintage Shopping



LoveLoveLove


6 comments:

  1. OK the lace in the frame is awesome! I may need to copy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace frame! And high street market of course :) I actually went vintage shopping this weekend too! I should show you my finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! It looks fabulous! Really, yours turned out so beautiful! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative! I love the earring holder. I have an old lace table cloth and some frames, i think im going to copy your idea!! btw...your hair looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove mrs murphy! and both of your projects are adorable. so are your earrings.

    i love how the lace pattern changes! so pretty. happy wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jewelery, frame.. thing. i've been wanting something like that for a long time - can i commission you to make me one of those? haha

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes