Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Weekend Love

First of all,

Can I just tell you how excited I am that it's jacket weather?

Any excuse to wear cute bundled outfits and snuggle my hunny is a good thing 

in my book.




This weekend included:

************
good friends
Battle of the Sexes
Terra Mia
and 
LOTS of girl time
************

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I absolutely adore these ladies,
good thing our husbands get along...
because they've had to spend lots of time together on our behalf.
It's not our fault we love each other so much
we were destined to be friends!
They kind of signed up for it when they married us.
They really had no choice in the matter.
Thanks for being good sports guys
:)






P.S. these two incredibly talented people were kind enough to host us at their new home!
They are such rockstars.
Seriously.
They totally gutted and re-did their whole house.
on their own.
and let me tell you, it looks fantastic!
maybe someday I'll grow up to be as cool as Jenny Ljung
sigh*
one can only hope!



LoveLoveLove

5 comments:

  1. erin looks so cute with her pregnant belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee!! Such a fun weekend :) I loved seeing you all and all our girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a lovely jacket that top one is!!! Oh yes...any excuse to say your cold and get a snuggle is worth it. Im purposely not turning on the heat in our little apartment just so I have the excuse to sleep closer at night : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got to be kidding me!! She and my Lisa Zimmerman were/are/I'm not sure if they still are companions. She has written letters to me about sister Rassmussen!! Small small world it is! I can't wait to write Sisar Z and tell her!!! This made my night!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes