Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Best Part About Roasting a Turkey?


The leftover turkey sandwiches

BY FAR

I told Steve that I felt like my Grandma when I was making them

such good memories :)

Leftover turkey sandwiches when we came in from gathering cattle 

yum



If you have any leftover turkey I suggest you try these


I made some cinnamon apples

which are absolutely delectable in a turkey sandwich

just slice up a green apple thin,

put the apple slices in a mixing bowl,

 add 1 tbsp. of cinnamon, 3 tbsp. of brown sugar, and a splash of water,

mix it around and....

viola!

Perfection.


Slap 'em on two pieces of toasted bread with cranberry sauce, iceberg lettuce, and some leftover turkey

Oh and if you're feeling fancy you can add some pomegranates too :)

Enjoy!


LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that looks so good! I wish I had one right now.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes