Friday, December 03, 2010

December 2, 2010


Yesterday was my birthday.

22 years ago 

my Mom gave birth to her first (and favorite) child

;)

Birthdays are the best

They're the days when you get a bazillion notifications on facebook

and you have an excuse to do anything outrageous and irresponsible 

because hey, 

it's your birthday!

(at least that's what I tell myself)


Although school is a crazy mess right now...

my wonderful family and friends made my day extra special

you guys are the best!

Here's an overview of the festivities

Starting with,

 Steve taking me for a

 Midday Birthday Cupcake Run


aka: trading studying for calories


We tried this new place...and loved it!

The cupcakes are ginormous....


I got Mexican Chocolate


and he got the Grasshopper


YUM.
(electric lipstick anyone?)


Look at that heavenly chocolate ganache and cream cheese cinnamon frosting

be still my heart.


Then I got to open my presents

on the pretty pink birthday chair

(aka Ella)


Holiday literature anyone?


THEN

 Caroline came to pick me up for a girl's night on the town


We had yummy Asian food


I got to open up more presents :)

P.S. How perfect is this? I'm so learning how to knit!


I love friends :)


Then we headed over to the Festival of Trees in Sandy


It was so much fun!

If you get a chance you should really go...

and make sure to read the stories...so touching.

*****************

Now entering:

Birthday Phase 2


Friday Night



Steve surprised me by taking me to Terra Mia

my favorite :)


Then we headed up to Salt Lake

to see the lights at Temple Square


It was breathtaking :)


We took a horse drawn carriage ride around Temple Square

It was so relaxing and romantic


I loved it


So perfect right?


Our red velvet seats...festive no?



Overall I had a great Birthday!

Thanks to all my friends and family who sent notes, gifts, and love my way

You're the best!


LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. Very happy (belated) birthday! p.s your outfit is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes