Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Hot Bun


So remember when we went to that Ugly Christmas Sweater Party...

and we were the only ones that dressed up?

Well this is what we looked like!


Nothing like Elf outfits to get you in the Christmas spirit!

I even wore Santa clip-ons.


Legit.

Oh also...

 notice that bun I'm rockin' up there?


Yeah...that's been officially on top of my head all week.


Even to snazzy occasions like my ward Christmas party.

This is what happens during finals week when you don't have time to breathe.

or shower.


My sister has affectionately dubbed it

 "the hot bun" 

I suggest you try it on for size...

if your Holiday season has been as busy as mine :)



The good news is finals are done!

and day after tomorrow I'll be heading to CA.

What a dream.



LoveLoveLove

6 comments:

  1. I totally have to ask, where did you get your cute dress?! You are such a doll. We seriously need to double sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, looks like you already answered that! well, it is adorable, and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so full of it! Jessica wore her childhood sweater also! And I wore my sequin shirt from DI. Also, Steve was not wearing an ugly sweater! (Well as for my other guests, they stink. haha) However, if I were to give a prize for best ugly sweater/festive attire, you would have won, for sure! Also, yes I love your red dress. Also, I will respond to your tag after finals. promise. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. My favorite thing is that no one else dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, who did pick that dress out? it's so hot. and also, I'm rocking the hot bun tomorrow. and all next week. and can't WAIT to see you. gonna take my last final STAT. yessssssssss. lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha love the hot bun... And mostly those Santa earrings. So great

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes