Monday, December 13, 2010

Tagged

Well, it looks like I've been tagged by the lovely Mrs. Marshall

So here we go!


4 Shows I watch: (Just so you know we don't have cable...so this is all Hulu lovin'!)
1.The Office:Steve and I love to cuddle up and watch this! This season has been surprisingly good, but I hear Michael Scott is leaving...and the Office is nothing without Michael Scott.
2. NCIS: This is kind of a fun crime show, I got hooked by my parents at home! 
3. Burn Notice:...occasionally. Like I said, we don't have cable. In fact we're just not really big TV people in the first place. But if we REALLY need a break, and there are no new office episodes...we will watch this.
4.I seriously can't think of anything else I ever watch!

4 Things I'm Passionate about:
1. My family.
2. My faith.
3. Teaching.
4. Peace in the Holy Land.

4 Phrases I say a lot:
1. You know what I mean? 
2. What the weird?
3. MMNNNEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
4. Hello Lover. 

4 Things I've learned from the past:
1. Do your own thing. It doesn't matter if people think you're weird, you'll regret it later if you don't.
2. Family is everything. They are your best friends no matter what.
3. God's plan is ALWAYS better than your plan...no matter what you might think at the time.
4. Prioritize, you can never get everything done...and even if you can, sometimes it's not worth it!

4 things I did yesterday:
1. I made spinach soup...yum
2. Steve and I went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party dressed as santa's helpers... but no one else wore ugly Christmas sweaters. Awesome. hahahha
3. I got a kiss on the cheek from my nephew John. Precious.
4. Sang Primary songs with my nephew and husband in church.

4 places I would love to visit:
1. Italy.
2. France.
3. India.
4. Greece.

4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating in APRIL!!!! WOOO HOOO
2. Going home for Christmas. 
3. Going on a cruise with my family over the Holidays.
4. Kissing Steve when he comes home tonight...hehehe

4 Things I love about winter:
1. Snuggling up with my boo.
2. Layering sweaters.
3. Watching the snow fall.
4. Christmas lights.




I now hereby tag:




1 comment:

  1. Okay, the ugly sweater christmas party thing would TOTALLY happen to me. for sure. and we have to remain positive that the office will stay good! i keep telling JJ that i'm nervous for michael to leave, but i'm really keeping my fingers crossed that it stays as awesome as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes