Saturday, January 29, 2011

Date Night

Ok

Have you ever been to Dairy Keen?

not to be confused with Dairy Queen

very different.

if you haven't....

you need to.

their chocolate dipped strawberry shakes are

to die for

seriously.

Well not seriously

but you get my meaning.

For date night, Steve and I decided to make the trip up the canyon

to the cute quaint little town of Heber, UT.

why you ask?

because Steve had never tasted the deliciousness that is Dairy Keen

and because we wanted to 

and because we don't have any kids so we can still take random 45 minute trips up the canyon for a milkshake.

we're soaking it up while we still can :)

(that is not a hint)



after dinner we drove back down to see this movie.



and I have to recommend this as well.

It's a really fun little flick.

I wouldn't say it was

 FANTASTIC, THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!

but I was pleasantly surprised.

Steve and I definitely enjoyed it :)


I hope you're Friday night was as good as ours!


LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Dairy Keen! The absolute BEST shake is raspberry peach shake in the summer! It is only there for about 3 weeks when raspberries are in season. Have you had the train burger? Its the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and that milkshake looks sooo yummy. :)
    Cute blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes