Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A little Review

2010 was a fantastic year

I think I speak for both my sweetheart and myself when I say...

it has been our best year yet.

but as with all things in life, 

you can't have all sunshine and no clouds

so here's a little review of this past year

the sweet...and the bittersweet


We rented our first UHAUL
(by the end of the year we had rented 4...we are out of control.)

  
We moved into our first apartment


We celebrated Grandpa Al's 80th birthday


We went snowboarding together


I taught some really cute second graders


We lit some insane brush piles 
(for an explanation...see here)


I lost my best friend


We discovered the Golden Spoon 


We lived 10 minutes from the beach


We moved into our second apartment


and then a third...


We celebrated Chilean Independence Day


Kasee and I threw Erin a baby shower
(and I got to see her cute bump! Yay!)


I fell in love with the 6th grade


Steve got his first pair of cowboy boots


We watched my Dad win another world title


I cooked my first turkey


We visited the Marcums in lovely Seattle


I lost a childhood friend...too soon


I reunited with a dear friend after a year and a half 


I saw one of my best friends marry her college love


We bought our first Christmas tree


We basked in the Mexican sun


We celebrated one blissful year of marriage 



and fell more and more in love


Goodbye 2010,

Thanks for being good to us.


LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. even I am overwhelmed with how wonderful your 2010 was. oh my. that was an impressive year my friend! i cried a little when you said you were reunited with a friend. i dream of the day i get to see my friend again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my husband's dad used to be a pro calf roper in the 70's, what's your fathers name if you don't mind me asking!?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes