Monday, January 03, 2011

Our Mexican Getaway



Wow!

It feels like we have been gone for ages.

in a good, warm, refreshing sort of way.

There are so many things I feel I should update you on

but for now I will fill you in on our little getaway with my family

it was fantastic. 

and you want to know what's even more fantastic?

Santa brought me this for Christmas.


So I get to highlight our adventures with pretty pictures :)

what a dream.



 "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder..."

Name that movie.



It was such a great trip!

and not to make you jealous....

but the temperature was between 75-80 degrees the whole time

just sayin'



LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. i am SOOOO jealous! that looks amazing! and you my lady, were a ray of fashion sunshine the whole time!!! you look fabulous!!! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes