Monday, January 10, 2011

You Make Me Feel So Young

duh dum dah duh dummm

any Sinatra fans? 

No?

Ok nevermind.

I just had to tell you that this past week

this BEAUTIFUL girl


turned 23.

and in honor of her we had a girl's night.

For which we made our way over to Malawi's Pizza.

and let me tell you 

it was fantastic

(the night and the pizza)


Let's just say...

They had me at the crunchy ice in my Diet Coke.

I'm a girl of simple tastes




I could even go so far as to say...

it may rival Terra Mia

*gasp*



So we talked

and laughed

and gave presents


and tried not to overwhelm Ellen with married talk

(being that she just got home from a year and a half mission--in which she couldn't even think about boys)

:)




Don't you just love a good girl's night?

Don't get me wrong

I love my husband more than words

and to be honest I don't think I could ever tire of cuddling with that boy

but girls need girls

and I'm so grateful to have such wonderful girlfriends

who I know I can always turn to.


Oh and we may or may not have written a note to our waiter...

in chocolate sauce

with Ellen's number included....

we're such good friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! Love you girls! Looks like a perfect girls night :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes