Monday, February 14, 2011

A Day for Lovers

Happy Valentine's Day Little Lovers!

My day has been absolutely fabulous.

The only downer ....

My days of love end today!

as I was contemplating this

I realized that there are so many other things that I love.

I never told you about my love for:

fresh flowers

horses

my Grandparents

my in-laws

DIET COKE

cooking

FOOD

teaching

ahhhh

so many things to love.

but that's ok

because today was about the thing I love the most

I love

My Valentine


mi vida, mi amor

my Steve

I love him more than words can say

and this Valentine's Day he totally spoiled me.

it was perfect.

everything was perfect.


It all started with a rose...


and then a CD.

Filled with Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, John Legend, and Alicia Keys.

A perfect combination.


Then came the Italian food.


Oh the pasta.


Yum. 

Good food is the key to a good night, and a happy wife.

you can quote me on that.


Then,

 my love took me up above the city lights

and we danced in the middle of the street

to La Vie en Rose


 and no Romantic night would be complete without satisfying the sweet tooth

The misses':

 The mister's:

 Did I tell you we matched too?

We're so cute.


Oh and here's the kicker

we finished off the night by watching...

(and this is how you know he really loves me)

Sabrina

and drinking a little bubbly


and as if the night wasn't already perfect

he got me the most perfect gifts as well



Dear lover,

Thank you for a perfect night. You couldn't have done any better.

Love,
Your Valentine




LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. I totally just read the Hobbit and all 3 LOTR books over the last month. Well, listened to them at work at least. So good. And I've gotta say that you are super good at keeping your blog up to date.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes