Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

I just spent the entire weekend with my family

in the enchanting little town of Park City

Shopping, 

Snowboarding, 

Movie Watching,

Eating out,

and watching pretty little snowflakes dance in the sky

yes it was absolutely lovely.

yes I wish I was back there right now.

Three day weekends are totally bittersweet.

you have just enough time to get used to relaxing 

and then...

it's back to real life.

and lesson planning.

and grading tests.

and missing homework assignments.

hmph.

Life is good!








I hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine!


LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharin those cute pics! i'm in love with park city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you post so quickly after we get home it's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that fork thing...whatever it is...is AMAZING!!!! I want that in my house...like now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes