Monday, March 28, 2011

......hmph


Hey guys,

it's just me

checking in.

Letting you know that all I think about these days is the fact that I'm done with school in two weeks...

Oh yeah! 


I have this vision

 sleeping in 'till 8:00am 

making oatmeal with berries and walnuts in my robe

snuggling up in my velvet chair and reading for hours on end

sewing to my heart's content

working on a project I've been DYING to devote my attention to for months

mmmm.

two whole weeks with nothing demanding my attention

(except maybe a very cute 24-year old boy with big puppy dog eyes.....maybe)

sigh*




Do me a favor and have a smashing evening!

I'll be lesson planning all night.

There's light at the end of the tunnel my friends. I see the light.


LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH.... I NEED THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!
    today was a little awful.......
    p.s. what camera do you have? it's on my wish list. please get back to me on that one :)
    love,
    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes