Tuesday, March 29, 2011

just act casual...


So here's the thing.

I've ALWAYS loved dressing up

any excuse I could get

 I'd dawn my fancy pants 

(literal and figurative)

but lately after having to dress-up every day....

dressing up has kind of lost its savor

it's like it's not a novelty anymore.

I come home every day with a face like this:


 and I throw on the closest pair of jeans in sight.

haha

so unlike me.

I've never been one to yearn for sweats all day.

 never.


Luckily my love of flats has saved me!

If any of you women dawn six inch heels everyday to work,

I tip my hat to you.

You go girl.

I couldn't do it!

Luckily BYU still considers flats

 "formal attire" 

Luckily.


Anyway.

Tonight I jumped at the opportunity to dress-down for a casual recruiting event with my man


Outfit transformation complete.

Keep the shirt

lose the cardigan

LOSE those fancy pants (aka slacks)

throw on some oxfords and a blazer...


ba da bing ba da boom

I'm one happy girl!


So there you have it.

This girl who may or may not have been caught in a fur coat at the grocery store

is excited to wear her jeans.

I'm hoping this is just a phase.

but we'll see.




LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. I love your oxfords! I have been searching for the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! I love those shoes! I had them when I was in montessori school! if only I still had them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me, but I clicked over and just love your short cute hair! It makes me want to cut mine all off.

    very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes