Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17th


I present to you,

the ingredients for my perfect 

March 17th


#1 Wearing lots of green.



It's St. Patrick's Day you know.



#2 A pretty red rose. 

Delivered to me at school,

 from my man (personally).



#3 This note left by said man. 

Seen while looking through my steering wheel.

I know...he's a keeper




#4  Enjoying Diet Coke

While watching Jimmer clean up 

in an empty Marriott School classroom



#5  Pausing periodically

to smooch on this hunk.



I hope you all had a first-class St. Patrick's Day.


May God give you...

For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.


-Irish Prayer



LoveLoveLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes