Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Weekend Essentials

So I've seen a lot of "purse content" photos online

and I think they're so cute!

but I've been intimidated to do one until now...

Mostly because my purse is often filled with crumbs and random receipts and torn up papers.

I digress.

So I finally cleaned out my grandma-esque carpet bag of a purse

kind of.

To give you a little glimpse into the things that I feel the need to carry around with me everyday

Mind you this is my weekend purse

we don't need to go into the kind of items that find their way into my school bag

that purse may give you nightmares.

I think it gives Steve nightmares.

no really.

ANYWAY

without further ado....

Jess's weekend bag:



Fire Engine Red Lipstick...essential no?

 an extra pair of earrings, you know...just in case.

 Sunglasses, for driving. It may be cold but luckily the sun is still gracing us with her presence.

Nude nail polish. I honestly can't tell you why this is in my bag. I've been deliberating for at least 10 minutes and I can't come up with a justification for hauling it around.

A copy of Jane Eyre. When I get into a book I begin reading it as frequently as possible. At any brief interlude...I may need to just whip it out.

Werther's. This has been an ongoing love affair since childhood. Don't judge me.

Hand Cream. In Utah, you can't be caught without good hand cream at all times...your hands may literally (LITERALLY) whither up and die.


So there you have it. 

My weekend essentials!

Happy Sunday


LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. I once decided to do a What's in my bag post as well. I looked inside my purse and couldn't see anything because it was filled with receipts and tissues and lots of other crap. So I thought It'd be funny to include all the junk into the post and took pictures. After I looked at the pictures on the computer, I was so grossed out with myself I abandoned the whole idea.

    I always carry a book with me as well! It's a must.
    I just finished reading Jane Eyre, how are you liking it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I felt like it was only right to admit that I'd cleaned it out first...

    I'm loving Jane Eyre! I can't believe I haven't read it before! It's so great. I'll let you know how I like it when I finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes