Saturday, March 05, 2011

Ode to my beanie

You want to know the one thing I'll miss about Winter?

my beanies.




The other day I was getting ready to go out...

when I realized that I hadn't washed my hair in like three days.

Whoops.

not that that's unusual.

but I just threw on a beanie

then I realized...

 in a few short weeks

that will no longer be an option for me!

what??

and I don't know about you but I'm not much of a baseball cap kind of girl.

shoot.

I guess I'll just have to start washing my hair more often and kiss my beanies goodbye.

but not yet

I will soak up this precious time while I can.

So now you'll know why I'm wearing a beanie

no, it's not for the obvious fashion benefits

although I do think they're quite cute.

Try not to judge me....but I won't blame ya if you do!




LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. Ok, 1. I hate showering/washing my hair also.

    2. a girl in my spanish class got a pixie cut and it's literally....darling.

    3. Get it girl, can't wait to visit you in New York this cummer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by that i meant *summer...

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes