Monday, March 07, 2011

Spooners

You guys.

I have great news. 

great news.

Our favorite California treat...

Golden Spoon

has come to Orem, UT!

I thought this day would never come.

We literally fell in love with this place the summer...it's so yummy

and now it's here!

Let the indulgence begin.




Here's the best part about "The Spoon"

They give you like five bajillion times more than your cup size would normally limit you to

it's fantastic.





This goon is obsessed with the stuff


and I would be lying if I said 

it didn't hold a special place in the cockles of my heart as well.


I mean...they literally give you a golden spoon to eat with...

Could life get any better?

I think not.




so scurry on over to the Harmon's shopping center

 for a little taste of heaven

if you know what's good for you!


LoveLoveLove


2 comments:

  1. We've been loving yogurt lately. We'll have to hit it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad to see my husband commented on this post before me! love the new blog! I'm stealing the we believe tab idea if that's ok! I also love the blue dress of your mom's, such a find! love you darling.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes