Tuesday, March 15, 2011

White Lace and Spring Time

This time of year is SO awkward

don't you think?

Especially in Utah.

It's the time of year where the snow is melted...and everything is still dead.

yuck.


It's also the time of year where the weather goes schizophrenic on you.

snow one day

75 degrees the next.

It gives you a taste of sunshine, then double the clouds to match.


All I've got to say is I'm yearning for Spring.

So in the name of Spring,

and protesting this yucky weather.

I wore white lace today.

And strappy platform sandals.

It's my way of sending the message to Mother Nature:

"Give me green grass PLEASE!"

Come on, I'm a cowgirl.

nothing makes me happier than green grass and fat cows.

I digress.


Anyway, I hope she gets the message
(Mother Nature that is)



LoveLoveLove


2 comments:

  1. My roommates and I are still in awe of the bravery of that haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally look like Jessica Stroup in these pictures! Google "jessica stroup pixie". So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes