Thursday, April 07, 2011

Feelin' the love

So this week is my last week at the school

and naturally I'm receiving a lot of love from my students

in the form of heart warming notes 

and masterful works or art

naturally.

haha

and don't let me fool you.

No matter how cheesy it may seem,

I'm totally loving it.

This is what being an elementary school teacher is all about.

Surprisingly I've seen a lot of portraits of myself...

They've had a lot of exposure to my face seeing as they're forced to look at it for at least 4-5 hours a day.

So I guess I shouldn't be surprised.



What do you think....

is it a true likeness?



My Mom would be so ashamed!

Mom, if you see this...

I promise my hair is usually out of my face.

People can really look into both eyes when they talk to me.

promise.

:)


LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. ok, how much do I appreciate that you used the word naturally... in bold?

    so much ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes