Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The King's Speech

A couple of weeks ago Steve and I saw The King's Speech

I think that anyone who has seen it would agree that it was a wonderful film

I loved the themes of perseverance, character, and friendship.

I would recommend it to anyone...the PG-13 version that is.

but I have to say 

the characters I was most smitten with were

these three little  guys.



I almost died when they came onto the screen

They were darling.


I knew that corgis were the Royal family's preferred dog

but I decided to do a little extra research.

Did you know that George VI was the monarch who introduced Corgis to the Royal family?

He was a smart man that one.

Impeccable taste.


Upon further research I found more work from these darlings...



So for your viewing pleasure.

Here are the three little stars from the movie,

starring in a commercial for the Royal Wedding.






LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. 00:12-00:14 of the video is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE corgis! I would totally get one if it wasn't for the hair :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes