Monday, April 18, 2011

The Last Hurrah!


Finals and graduation are just around the corner

and although I cannot wait to be finally graduating

it brings some sad tidings as well...

in the form of Mrs. Kasee Thomas

packing up and moving to Austin, Texas.

boo.

so we decided to have one last girls night out,

"the last hurrah" if you will

before we all go our separate ways after graduation! 

This included non-alcholic drinks at Spark

(trendy little place on University Ave. in Provo)

and giggling fits for hours back at Kasee's place.

Oh how I will miss these nights.











LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. wish I could have been there! I'm glad you guys FINALLY made it to Spark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! cute pictures too! I will miss you FAR too much darling and ESPECIALLY girls nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures and cute girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes