Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Throwback

Graduating College has got me feeling a bit nostalgic

as most major life changes do.

I've realized that

even though I know that college has changed me, shaped me, and helped me grow

I also know that deep down inside 

I'm still me.

I'm still that small town girl who grew up getting her hands dirty

I'm still that Daddy's girl who loves horses almost as much as she loves her family.

So in honor of that girl from Coarsegold, CA...

here's a little walk down memory lane.






I've always had an eye for fashion.















So there you have it.

That's me.


Here's to our roots


LoveLoveLove

4 comments:

  1. All these pictures are so fun! Why is it it wouldn't surprise me if you wore glasses similar to those red ones today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It was so great to talk to you today! Sorry my phone died lol

    PS- Does your Dad age??

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes