Sunday, April 03, 2011

A Whirlwind of a Weekend


This weekend has been a whirlwind!

what with...


my man's birthday,

subsequent surprise parties,


girl's night,

presents,

pizza,

pie AND chocolate cake,

sushi,

nicklecade,

tulips,

and freak snowstorms.


I can't hardly begin to describe it.

So here are some scenes from the weekend.

A picture is worth a thousand words right?





























Happy Weekend!

Excuse me while I go enjoy the last few hours of freedom before Monday.


LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. best weekend ever? that collection of adorable shoes is amazing. i hope your monday is equally awesome.

    also: your pictures made me really really hungry. happy birthday to your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weekend! yummy food!
    steve looks younger than ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes