Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1.5 year anniversary.


So it's almost our 1.5 year anniversary

and since 1 year old cake didn't sound appetizing to me on our 1 year anniversary

we decided to break it out for our almost 1.5 year anniversary

don't ask me why.

it's just one of those things.



Yes we even broke out our knife from the wedding

precious!




I still didn't really know how I felt about eating the old cake...



but Steve talked me into it...


and it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be.

But really...who could resist those baby blues?

He slays me every time.





LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. we ate ours at our 6 mo anniversry... we only ate like 1 bite each actually (although i was surprised it wasn't too bad) we didn't wait longer cause i was sick of the space it was taking in the freezer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I don't know how I feel about old cake either! We ate ours on our 2 week anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, i feel like the gross one here to say that I loved our one year wedding cake:) maybe I had just been deprived of sweets way too long prior to eating it...your 'shipping' pictures were so pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes