Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hail in the Spring

Oh Spring.

I woke up this morning to 

not only rain

but hail

pounding on my roof.

So I couldn't wear my new sling back peep toe kitten heels 

with the bow on top 

like I'd planned.

so I resorted to a warm piece of toast with butter on top 

(real butter)


and my rain trench that I've worn every day this week.

but on the bright side,

I went in to see my little second graders today

and 22 second graders running up to you with hugs and "I miss you's"


is sure to brighten anyone's day

I love being a teacher.

Oh and speaking of

cross your fingers for me

I've been interviewing all week!







LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! I love the shoes and I love that you are interviewing! Good luck and can't wait to hear where you'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen you in like a day. It's freaking me out.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes