Thursday, May 19, 2011

The House


For the past two days my Mom and I have been 

shopping our little feet off

testing paint

picking out fabric

sofas

chairs

rugs

it's so fun! 

for those of you who don't know my parents are building their dream house.

it's on our ranch

high up in the clouds

the views are killer

and it's lovely.

I've loved helping my Mom put together the finishing touches...

but she's done a rockin' job putting this all together on her own

she has files upon files of clippings from magazines over the years

so here's some pics of the house so far!

enjoy!





















Photos from top to bottom: front of the home, Dad's office, dining room, sitting room (2), living room, den upstairs, view from the back, black and white tile in Tay and my bathroom, Mom with paint swatches and carpet (2), stairs, view from the front, road up to the home, Mom looking cute (2), back of the home, view from the back






LoveLoveLove

8 comments:

  1. This house is gorgeous! I seriously cant wait to see the finished product. How fun that your mom has been planning this for so long and it is finally a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything already looks amazing!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your family's home is INCREDIBLE!! I think this will be my dream home too! Congrats to your parents for getting to make their dream a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, it's SO different, I can't wait to see it in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jess you are the best for posting history. Thanks for being my right hand woman these last few days. xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is BEAUTIFUL! Your mom looks SO incredibly happy! That is so so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see the finished product! Please tell me you guys are going to submit it to home design magazines. It's too beautiful to not share it with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my woooord, dream house is right! it's gonna be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes