Monday, May 09, 2011

Improvising


What does one do if...

you need to make a romantic dinner for date night,

but your kitchen table/entire living room is filled with boxes?




You set down a blanket on your 3ft wide kitchen floor and eat your goat cheese and zucchini pizza by candlelight

that's what you do.


(if you're me that is.)


I forget how big of an undertaking packing is...

I've been trying to do it in smaller increments this time

but that proves difficult in an apartment as small and quaint as ours!

Wish me luck!

I leave next week for Coarsegold....

and then a few short weeks after that 

it's off to NYC and a whole new adventure!



LoveLoveLove



4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! And yeah, packing is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes you officially awesome in my book. Anyone who can pull off a dinner that gorgeous and delicious looking in a kitchen full of boxes I vote wife of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super romantic and delicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh. i hate moving too. you don't realize how much stuff you have til you start pulling everything out! so overwhelming. i will try to move as little as possible in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes