Monday, May 23, 2011

Pretty Blooms

My Mother's garden is full of blossoms right now

they're absolutely gorgeous!



It's like my goal in life to have pretty blooms growing at my house



You know...

so I don't have to go to the grocery store to fill up my vases



Not that there's anything wrong with that...

but is it just me, 

or are homegrown blooms just more pretty than store bought ones?


My Grandma has a beautiful garden

and she always had fresh cut blooms mixed with wild flowers on her table

*sigh


so I couldn't help but take some shears out to the garden 

and clip some of these beauties for myself.


I just grabbed a mason jar and stuck them on my counter


I think they're lovely.


Plus, they make my bathroom smell like heaven!

P.S. notice the tea cup and plate that I'm now using for a jewelry holder....improvising.



Happy Monday!

I hope you all have a lovely bloom-filled week!



LoveLoveLove

2 comments:

  1. Loving the blossoms and your bloggy! Really sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes